Lymphadema is a condition of the lymph nodes which causes swelling in the arms and legs, which can be severe. Lymphadema often occurs when the lymph-nodes are damaged during cancer treatment or surgery. People with severe lymphedema suffer restricted use of their affected limbs while recovering from the disease. Lymphadema’s awareness ribbon is light blue and lymphadema warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Lymphedema Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester