Lymphadema is a condition of the lymph nodes which causes swelling in the arms and legs, which can be severe. Lymphadema often occurs when the lymph-nodes are damaged during cancer treatment or surgery. People with severe lymphedema suffer restricted use of their affected limbs while recovering from the disease. Lymphadema’s awareness ribbon is light blue and lymphadema warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Self-fabric v-neck with open hem sleeves; Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Lymphedema Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!