Rocking Neurofibromatosis Dolman Sleeve
Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a condition which causes a person to have tumors grow on their nerves, including in their spine and brain. The tumors are not usually cancerous but can cause a wide variety of symptoms in some people, including hearing loss and mental illness. People with NF must often undergo rigorous treatment for their condition which can be life-altering. The awareness ribbon for neurofibromatosis is blue and green and NF warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Neurofibromatosis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger than your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.