Rocking Neurofibromatosis Unisex Shirt
Neurofibromatosis (NF) is a condition which causes a person to have tumors grow on their nerves, including in their spine and brain. The tumors are not usually cancerous but can cause a wide variety of symptoms in some people, including hearing loss and mental illness. People with NF must often undergo rigorous treatment for their condition which can be life-altering. The awareness ribbon for neurofibromatosis is blue and green and NF warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!