Occipital Neuralgia is a condition which causes severe headaches in the back of the head or upper neck. Occipital neuralgia is caused by occipital nerves being damaged or irritated, and can be chronic, but victims can often recover which medication and physical therapy. People with Occipital Neuralgia can have trouble day-to-day with pain while on the road to recovery due to the pain caused by their headaches. The awareness ribbon color for occipital neuralgia is teal. Occipital neuralgia warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Occipital Neuralgia Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger than your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.