Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN) is a rare disease caused by inflammation of blood vessels, or vasculitis. Since blood vessels are found throughout the body, symptoms can vary widely depending on which organ systems are effected. The areas most commonly affected by PAN include the nerves, intestinal tract, heart, and joints. PAN can also affect the blood vessels to the kidney resulting in high blood pressure and damage to kidney function. There is currently no specific awareness ribbon dedicated to PAN, but awareness products can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton
- Rib knit neck; Curved hem
- Colorblock ¾ raglan sleeves
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Polyarteritis Nodosa Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!