Polyarteritis Nodosa (PAN) is a rare disease caused by inflammation of blood vessels, or vasculitis. Since blood vessels are found throughout the body, symptoms can vary widely depending on which organ systems are effected. The areas most commonly affected by PAN include the nerves, intestinal tract, heart, and joints. PAN can also affect the blood vessels to the kidney resulting in high blood pressure and damage to kidney function. There is currently no specific awareness ribbon dedicated to PAN, but awareness products can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Polyarteritis Nodosa Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester