Post-Polio Syndrome (PPS) is a condition that affects polio survivors years after they have the initial virus. It is characterized by new weakening of muscles that were previously affected by the polio virus as well as those that were unaffected. Symptoms include progressive weakening of muscles and joints, fatigue, breathing and swallowing problems, sleep apnea, and cold intolerance. There is no cure for PPS, only treatments to help manage symptoms. PPS is is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Post-Polio Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!