Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC) is a rare, chronic disease that affects the liver’s bile ducts. It primarily effects young to middle-aged men and occurs when the bile ducts become blocked due to inflammation or scarring. This causes bile to accumulate, which eventually leads to cirrhosis. Symptoms of PSC include fatigue, itching, pain in the upper right abdomen, fever, chills, night sweats, enlarged liver/spleen, weight loss, and jaundice. Lifestyle changes can help manage PSC. These include avoiding alcohol, quitting smoking, and eating a healthy diet. Getting vaccinated against hepatitis A and B may also help preserve liver function. PSC usually progresses slowly, but many patients will eventually need a liver transplant. PSC is represented by the green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester