Rocking Pulmonary Fibrosis Pullover Hoodie 8 oz.
Pulmonary fibrosis (PF) is a chronic and progressive lung disease where the air sac in the lungs (alveoli) becomes scarred and stiff making it difficult to breathe and get enough oxygen into the bloodstream. Symptoms of PF include shortness of breath, dry cough, fatigue, unexplained weight loss, aching muscles and joints, and widening and rounding of the fingertips and toes (clubbing). It can be caused by exposure to airborne toxins, radiation treatments, certain medications, and as a result of other medical conditions. The lung damage caused by pulmonary fibrosis can't be repaired, but medications and therapies can sometimes help ease symptoms and improve quality of life. For some people, a lung transplant might be appropriate. Pulmonary Fibrosis is represented by the blue and red awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan
View the entire Pulmonary Fibrosis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!