Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) is a rare condition in which high blood pressure affects the arteries in the heart and lungs. Symptoms include pain or pressure in the chest, shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, chronic cough, fast heart rate, and swelling in the legs. This condition worsens over time, but oxygen and medications can help ease symptoms and improve quality of life. Pulmonary Hypertension is represented by the periwinkle awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Pulmonary Hypertension Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!