Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) is a primary immune deficiency characterized by a severe defect in both the T and B lymphocyte systems. This usually results in one or more serious infections within the first few months of life. Children with SCID are more susceptible to diseases that would be harmless to those with an unaffected immune system and can even get sick from the live viruses found in vaccines. SCID is represented by the white awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger than your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.