Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a brain dysfunction caused by an outside force, usually a violent blow to the head.
Immediate or delayed symptoms may include confusion, blurry vision, and cognitive difficulties or confusion, behavioral or mood changes, nausea, fatigue, fainting, and seizures. Treatments include rest, medications to treat symptoms, surgery, and rehabilitation. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is represented by the green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Traumatic Brain Injury Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester