Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a brain dysfunction caused by an outside force, usually a violent blow to the head.
Immediate or delayed symptoms may include confusion, blurry vision, and cognitive difficulties or confusion, behavioral or mood changes, nausea, fatigue, fainting, and seizures. Treatments include rest, medications to treat symptoms, surgery, and rehabilitation. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is represented by the green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Self-fabric v-neck with open hem sleeves; Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Traumatic Brain Injury Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!