Sarcoidosis is a rare condition characterized by the growth of tiny collections of inflammatory cells in different parts of the body. Symptoms of sarcoidosis can vary depending on the affected organs. Patients often have pain in the eyes, fatigue, malaise, night sweats, shortness of breath/wheezing, rashes or red lumps on the skin, cough, weight loss, and swollen lymph nodes. Sarcoidosis can’t be cured, but treatments including steroids and immunosuppressive drugs can help. Sarcoidosis is represented by the purple with snowflakes awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 30 singles
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage; Runs small, we suggest ordering up
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Sarcoidosis Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!