Spina Bifida (SB) is a rare birth defect occurring when a developing baby’s spine fails to develop normally. People with SB may experience a wide range of complications, including gastrointestinal issues, muscle weakness, stiffness or uncontrollable reflexes, skin cysts or discoloration, incontinence, nerve issues or paralysis, hunched back or deformities, and intellectual disabilities. When treatment is necessary, it's done through surgery to close the defect. Other treatments focus on managing complications. Spina Bifida (SB) is represented by the yellow awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Spina Bifida Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!