Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) is a primary immune deficiency characterized by a severe defect in both the T and B lymphocyte systems. This usually results in one or more serious infections within the first few months of life. Children with SCID are more susceptible to diseases that would be harmless to those with an unaffected immune system and can even get sick from the live viruses found in vaccines. SCID is represented by the white awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®