Scleroderma is a rare and chronic condition involving hardening or tightening of the skin and connective tissues. Patients with scleroderma May experience painful, stiff joints, skin rashes or ulcers, swollen blood vessels, acid reflux, chronic cough, Raynaud’s Syndrome, shortness of breath, hardened fingers, and weight loss. While no cure is available, it can be treated with steroids, immunosuppressive meds, calcium channel blockers, and oxygen. Moisturizers and physical therapy can also help. Scleroderma is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Scleroderma Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.