Scleroderma is a rare and chronic condition involving hardening or tightening of the skin and connective tissues. Patients with scleroderma May experience painful, stiff joints, skin rashes or ulcers, swollen blood vessels, acid reflux, chronic cough, Raynaud’s Syndrome, shortness of breath, hardened fingers, and weight loss. While no cure is available, it can be treated with steroids, immunosuppressive meds, calcium channel blockers, and oxygen. Moisturizers and physical therapy can also help. Scleroderma is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)
100% satisfaction guaranteed! Not happy? We will do just about anything to change that!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …