Sickle Cell Anemia is a rare group of disorders that cause red blood cells to become misshapen and break down. With sickle cell disease, red blood cells contort into a sickle shape. The cells die early, leaving a shortage of healthy red blood cells and can block blood flow causing pain (sickle cell crisis). Symptoms include infections, joint pain, chest pain, dizziness, fatigue, delayed development, jaundice, and urinary issues. Treatments for sickle cell include medications for pain and chemotherapy, blood transfusions, and rarely, bone marrow transplants. Sickle cell Anemia is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Sickle Cell Anemia Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester