Sickle Cell Anemia is a rare group of disorders that cause red blood cells to become misshapen and break down. With sickle cell disease, red blood cells contort into a sickle shape. The cells die early, leaving a shortage of healthy red blood cells and can block blood flow causing pain (sickle cell crisis). Symptoms include infections, joint pain, chest pain, dizziness, fatigue, delayed development, jaundice, and urinary issues. Treatments for sickle cell include medications for pain and chemotherapy, blood transfusions, and rarely, bone marrow transplants. Sickle cell Anemia is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Double-needle armholes and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Sport-Tek®
View the entire Sickle Cell Anemia Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!