Chronic Illness Cycle Sweatpant with Pockets
Being chronically ill is an endless cycle of feeling sick. Sleeping is hard too. You can have nights and days where you sleep non stop and you can have nights where insomnia strikes. It's called painsomnia when caused by pain. That is why we have this design saying try to sleep, wake up, pretend I'm okay. Because that is the chronic illness cycle we find ourselves stuck in.
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 9.5 ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester NuBlend pill-resistant fleece
- Double-needle covered elastic waistband with interior drawcord
- Generous side entry pockets; Generous unisex fit
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Jerzees®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!