Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a brain dysfunction caused by an outside force, usually a violent blow to the head.
Immediate or delayed symptoms may include confusion, blurry vision, and cognitive difficulties or confusion, behavioral or mood changes, nausea, fatigue, fainting, and seizures. Treatments include rest, medications to treat symptoms, surgery, and rehabilitation. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is represented by the green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Traumatic Brain Injury Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!