Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is a brain dysfunction caused by an outside force, usually a violent blow to the head.
Immediate or delayed symptoms may include confusion, blurry vision, and cognitive difficulties or confusion, behavioral or mood changes, nausea, fatigue, fainting, and seizures. Treatments include rest, medications to treat symptoms, surgery, and rehabilitation. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) is represented by the green awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®