Tardive Dyskinesia (TD) is condition affecting the nervous system, often caused by long-term use of some psychiatric drugs. It can cause repetitive, involuntary movements, such as grimacing and eye blinking. People with TD may experience involuntary movements, lip smacking, or repetitive movements. Treatments for TD include stopping or tapering drugs that may be contributing to involuntary movements. In rare cases, botulinum toxin, deep brain stimulation, or medications can help. Tardive Dyskinesia (TK) is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Tardive Dyskinesia Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!