Tardive Dyskinesia (TD) is condition affecting the nervous system, often caused by long-term use of some psychiatric drugs. It can cause repetitive, involuntary movements, such as grimacing and eye blinking. People with TD may experience involuntary movements, lip smacking, or repetitive movements. Treatments for TD include stopping or tapering drugs that may be contributing to involuntary movements. In rare cases, botulinum toxin, deep brain stimulation, or medications can help. Tardive Dyskinesia (TK) is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- World wide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4.4-ounce, 60/40 ring spun combed cotton/poly
- 30 singles
- Dyed-to-match drawstrings
- Decoration Type: Embroidery
- Made by District®