Thalassemia is a rare inherited blood disorder characterized by less oxygen-carrying protein (hemoglobin) and fewer red blood cells in the body than normal. Symptoms include fatigue, weakness, paleness, slow growth, and anemia.
Some people with thalassemia may also have failure to thrive, iron overload, shortness of breath, or jaundice. While mild forms may not need treatment, severe forms may require medications to lower iron, blood transfusions, or a donor stem-cell transplant.
Thalassemia is represented by the burgundy awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 30 singles
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage; Runs small, we suggest ordering up
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Thalassemia Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!