Thyroid disease is any dysfunction of the thyroid gland. The thyroid controls metabolic processes in the body. The two most common types of thyroid disease are hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. In hypothyroidism, the gland does not produce enough metabolic hormones, whereas in hyperthyroidism, the body produces too much. Symptoms of thyroid disease are fatigue, weight loss or gain, sensitivity to cold or heat, weakness, constipation, and puffy face. Hashimoto’s and Graves’ disease are chronic conditions of the thyroid. Treatments include medications to replace or suppress the thyroid hormone, dietary changes, and surgery. Thyroid disease is represented by the light blue awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Unisex sizing; consult size chart for details
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan®
View the entire Thyroid Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!