Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS) refers to a group of disorders that occur when certain blood vessels or nerves are compressed. It affects the space between the collarbone and first rib (thoracic outlet). Common causes include trauma, repetitive injuries, pregnancy, and anatomical defects, such as having an extra rib. Symptoms of TOS include pain in the shoulders and neck and numbness, weakness, swelling, and coldness in the fingers. Treatment involves physical therapy and pain relief. In rare cases, surgery may be needed to relieve the compression. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS) is represented by the blue and yellow awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
World wide shipping
Delivery is 14-21 days from order
Due to the handmade nature of these bracelets, we advise that they are not water proof.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
- One size fits all. Product fits almost everyone upon arrival. It can be easily bent by hand to adjust to fit even the largest wrist.
- Every piece is handmade in the USA so every piece will be 100% unique. There will be slight variations in alignment, font, and deepness of stamp from the mockup on this page and the finished product you receive.
- Made from 100% hand polished 1100 Pure Aluminum. It will never fade, tarnish or rust. It does not leave green marks on your skin like other metals.
- Easy to maintain. It can be hand polished to brand new with a normal cloth.
- 100% sourced, stamped, and shipped from the USA. (we ship worldwide)