Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN) is chronic pain condition affecting the trigeminal nerve in the face. The trigeminal nerve carries sensation from the face to the brain. This condition is rare and most common in women over 50. Symptom include pain, burning, tingling, and muscle spasms in the face. Treatments include pain and anticonvulsant medications and surgery. Trigeminal neuralgia is represented by the teal awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- 14 oz. stainless steel construction
- Friction lid , swivel spout, and comfort handle
- Hand wash is recommended
- Do not microwave
- Product Dimensions: 6.2" x 6.2" x 3.375" (h x w x d) / 10.6" (circ.)
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
View the entire Trigeminal Neuralgia Monster Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!