Crohn’s Disease is a rare chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Symptoms of Crohn’s include abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, bloating, anal fissures, anemia, and fatigue. Some patients are able to be relatively asymptomatic for periods of time, while others can have severe chronic symptoms. It is represented by the purple and navy awareness ribbon and the Crohn’s Warrior in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Crohn's Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.