Crohn’s Disease is a rare chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Symptoms of Crohn’s include abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, bloating, anal fissures, anemia, and fatigue. Some patients are able to be relatively asymptomatic for periods of time, while others can have severe chronic symptoms. It is represented by the purple and navy awareness ribbon and the Crohn’s Warrior in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan
View the entire Crohn's Disease Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!