Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is represented by a multi-colored flame and orange awareness ribbons. It occurs when there is a malfunction of the central nervous system resulting in extreme chronic pain to one or more of the extremities and often appears after injury, stroke, surgery, or heart attack. This pain can be chronic and affect the nerves and muscles. Pain is severe and characterized as pins and needles or uncomfortable tingling or burning. These symptoms are often accompanied by fatigue, depression, sweating, headache, stiffness, or swelling. CRPS Warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Unisex sizing; consult size chart for details
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan®
View the entire Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!