Gastroparesis - Gastro Warrior Viking Womens Long Sleeve Vneck
Gastroparesis (Gastro) is a condition caused by muscular or nervous damage in which case the muscle contractions which cause food to move through the digestive tract do not operate properly, causing a slowdown in digestion and a wide array of gastric symptoms. People with gastroparesis often have difficulty digesting food and require long-term treatment so that symptoms do not affect their daily lives. Gastroparesis awareness ribbon is green and gastro warrior items are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Self-fabric v-neck with open hem sleeves; Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Sport-Tek®
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!