Sjögren’s Disease is a chronic immune disorder characterized by dry eyes and mouth and difficulty swallowing. With this disorder, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy cells that produce saliva and tears. Sjögren's often occurs with other such disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. People with Sjögren’s may experience painful joints and muscles, abnormal or absence of taste, pins and needles, dental issues, sores/yeast infections of the mouth, fatigue, and swollen lymph nodes. Treatments can include things from eye drops to immunosuppressive drugs and even eye or dental procedures. These symptoms can last for years or be lifelong.
Sjögren’s Disease is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness items can be found in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- Preshrunk 4.3 oz, 50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon jersey
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- Set-in 1x1 tri-blend baby rib collar with front cover-stitch
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Next Level
View the entire Sjögren's Syndrome Collection HERE.
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!
100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!
We advise ordering one size larger then your usual size, as this style of shirt tends to run a little short.