Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches. Vitiligo occurs when pigment-producing cells die or stop functioning. The main symptom of vitiligo is
loss of skin color. It can affect any part of the body, including the mouth, hair, and eyes. It may be more noticeable in people with darker skin. People with vitiligo also commonly experience premature whitening of hair. Treatment may improve the appearance of the skin but doesn't cure the disease. This includes photodynamic therapy, steroids, immunosuppressive meds, and topical ointments. Vitiligo is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Vitiligo Collection HERE.
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit
- Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester