Vitiligo is a disease that causes the loss of skin color in blotches. Vitiligo occurs when pigment-producing cells die or stop functioning. The main symptom of vitiligo is
loss of skin color. It can affect any part of the body, including the mouth, hair, and eyes. It may be more noticeable in people with darker skin. People with vitiligo also commonly experience premature whitening of hair. Treatment may improve the appearance of the skin but doesn't cure the disease. This includes photodynamic therapy, steroids, immunosuppressive meds, and topical ointments. Vitiligo is represented by the purple awareness ribbon and awareness products are available in the Unchargeables Shop.
Not sold in stores - Internet Exclusive!
View the entire Vitiligo Collection HERE.
- Printed on super soft premium combed and ring-spun cotton
- Direct to garment technology with eco-friendly ink and the shirts feel and fit great
- Worldwide shipping - Created in the United States
- Delivery is 7-14 days from order
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- No fly and no pockets; Covered elastic waistband with drawcord; Longer length and fuller cut
- Flannel pants are not intended for sleepwear
- Decoration type: Embroidery
- Made by Boxercraft
We only work with the best designers and printers in the business to ensure you the best quality possible!100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Not happy? Shoot us a message and we will do just about anything to change that!